Last Updated: 28/11/2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites function more efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic functionalities such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website. They provide information about which pages are visited most often, the duration of visits, and any error messages received. This information helps us improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enhance the user experience by remembering your preferences, such as language or region settings. They may also be used to provide services you request, such as live chat.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They may also limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
To manage cookies settings, please refer to your browser’s help menu or visit the browser’s support pages:
- Google Chrome: Manage cookies in Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox: Enable and disable cookies
- Safari: Manage cookies and website data
- Microsoft Edge: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge